I am a UX practitioner developing strategies for designing intuitive, quality experiences for projects and products based on the needs of her users. I have built strong relationships with clients, product management peers, development and other critical partners to establish and deliver on requirements that enhances digital experiences. 10+ years of experience also brings extensive business background in retail, eCommerce, banking and travel industries.
I have various roles comfortably as a UX lead, team member, or sole practitioner.
My specialties include
- User Research, Interaction Design and Information Architecture
- Rapid prototyping and visualization using tools such as Axure, Invision and Paper
- Taking large scale cross-functional projects with relevant research and user experience from concept development, wireframes and interaction design to final execution
- Deliverables such as scenarios, user journey maps, personas, low and high fidelity prototypes, annotated wireframes, and/or clickable prototypes
- Creating experience in all digital mediums including web, mobile and hybrid platforms.
What am I doing when I’m not advocating for the user?
I think it is very important to maintain a good work-life balance. I run long distances and dabble in triathlons, blogging my journey as The Faux Runner. If I get some spare time after chauffeuring my 2 kids around, I either pick up classic literature to read or a pair of knitting needles.